Monday, February 16, 2009

My Mom's Obsession With The Shopping Channel

Hi all,
At our place, there are only ever three things on our t.v. - Monday nights - Chuck - excellent, all the other weeknights - Chuck Season 1 (on DVD thanks to my cool Aunt and Uncle) and Chuck Season 2 re-runs (on our computer). These help us to get through to the next new episode on Monday's. So far, so good, right? Well, there is one BIG thing that tampers with this excellent system. Channel 7, MTS, 24 hours a day - yes - TSC, otherwise known as The Shopping Channel. My Mom is obsessed with this channel. She wants to watch everything from jewelry to beauty products to kitchen stuff. Last weekend was the channel's "birthday" so we had to watch every day because there was a contest where, if you spotted three beach logos, you could enter to win a cruise. I helped my mom find that last logo and all I know is we better be on a boat and soon. I asked my Mom what she wanted for Valentine's Day and she said a TSC gift card. I didn't get it though because that is way to cheesy. I love my Mom. I love Chuck. I do not love The Shopping Channel. What do you all think?
Kate