Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Night Is Always Off The Hook

First of all we get to eat and drink popcorn , Pepsi , all kinds of chips , Coke , pizza and Rootbeer. We go to bed at 10:00 , 11:00 , 12:00 or not at all!!!! Well I do! We usually watch Chuck re runs. We pick our favorite episodes and watch only those. We always laugh super hard even though we've seen it before! We play Scrabble on this cool rotating board and fill up paper cups full of cheezies to eat while we play. The best thing is that there is no school the next morning. Sometimes I even fall asleep watching t.v. on the livingroom couch, and my Mom doesn't even move me! We call Fridays T.G.I.F. but we say Thank Goodness It's Friday because my Mom doesn't like me to say Thank God. But I just did. Sorry! Fridays are the best day of the week. It was my Mom's favorite day when she was little too because she got to drink Coke out of colored cups and watch Dukes Of Hazard. Sometimes we watch Dukes Of Hazard re-runs too. I like that show because there's this really cool car and they have to enter through the windows because the doors are welded shut. I will buy a car like that when I am 16. Fridays rock!