Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Being Sick Sucks

Being sick has a lot of bad things, but a few good things too. Missing school for almost a week is perfect, but the bad thing is the hurt in my throat and my heart, and my ears get plugged. The worst thing is how hot I get when I am trying to sleep. And the coughing! It's awful! My doctor says I don't need medicine because it's not an infection, but I don't get that because I can't breathe! I hate bugs called viruses, but I'm not a germ head. Before this, I thought a virus was only in your computer. I can't believe I fell for that. Back to the good things ... no school, lots of t.v. and lots of attention. Let's focus on that and try to forget that being sick sucks. My Mom has the same thing as me except worse. But at least we have each other. To all you sickos out there, feel better!