Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Birthday Party With Snakes & Other Pets

My 8th birthday party was off the hook! My Mom planned my party at Petland. Almost my whole class was there. O.k. here' s the plan! First, I will tell you about the snakes, and then the other pets. I held a boa constrictor. It was really cool when the snake wrapped itself around my neck. There were also smaller snakes, a garter and a water snake. They weren't as cool though. There was this ferret and it had no bones, and it was like a slinky but for real. We also held a dog , a poodle, and she went to the bathroom on the floor infront of us! IT WAS GROSS!!!!!! My Mom fell in love with this Pug that was there, and the lady who worked there let her hold it and walk around with it for almost my whole party! Now my Mom wants one for real! But we can't get one because she says it's not fair to it without a nice backyard. So now I want a house. For my 9th birthday party, I want to go and play laser tag, but my Mom says she's not sure yet. I highly recommend a Petland Party. It was awesome!