Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Main Menu Is Yam Fries

Do you know why yam fries are so great? Me and my Mom just came back from Boston Pizza here in Winnipeg, and we shared a huge plate of yam fries with a chipotle dip. Excellent beyond words. Me and my Mom were thinking that it would be a cool thing for us to go to BP every Friday night for yam fries. We are calling it T.G.I.F.Y.F. Thank goodness it's Friday - yam fries! My Mom had pic a pop in colored cups and pizza night while watching The Dukes Of Hazard when she was little. Now we have yam fries and coke while watching Chuck instead. I would like to dedicate this blog to the founder of the yam fries, my Aunty Tara. Without her, we never would have discovered this delicious appetizer. It is one of the world's best kept secrets. Yeah for Aunty and yeah for us! Try some yam fries today. You won't regret it.